Plywood Board Hardwood 1220 x 2440mm
The Non-Structural Hardwood Plywood is a versatile non-structural building board with a smooth sanded surface. Designed to resist warping and bending.
Features & benefits
- Uses include general joinery, shelving, boxing in, signage, fascia's and soffits, ceiling lining, van and trailer linings, huts, garages, sheds, external joinery, packing cases, bins, benches and shelving
- Smooth sanded surface
- Has a high strength to weight ratio
- When used externally all faces and edges should be treated with an appropriate preserver and sealer
- Made from thin timber layers laid at right angles and heat bonded with resin adhesive and trimmed and sanded
- Designed to resist warping and bending
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.