Timber Sleeper - 10 x 5 (250mm x 125mm)
High-quality garden sleeper which is pressure treated and will enable a longer life and to help resist rot. Easier to handle as a smaller size.
- Carefully kiln dried to help reduce splitting or twisting
- Pressure treated to use Class 4, for use in ground contact where a higher degree of protection is required
- Easier to handle sized sleeper which is ideal for many garden uses such as enclosing flower beds and building furniture
- Coloured treated wood which typically fades with age but can darken when wet
- Cut ends should be sealed with appropriate wood preservative
- All sizes are approximate
- FSC® Certified meaning this timber comes from well managed and sustainable forests
- Measures 250mm x 125mm (10x5)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.